Medical Integration Program Manager
Susan has lived most of her life in Southern California. She earned a Bachelor’s of Sciences degree in Biological Sciences from the University of California, Irvine and began her Master’s degree in Sports Medicine at Chapman University. A cancer survivor herself, Susan’s knowledge of both fitness and chronic disease conditions allow her to personalize an exercise program to match the goals of any cancer survivor.
Working as a Cancer Exercise Trainer and running Pacific Cancer Fitness (a 501-(c)(3) non-profit organization) allows her to see the benefits of exercise for both the rehabilitation and to combat the side effects of cancer treatment. Susan has a particular interest in helping people to identify and improve quality of life issues after a cancer diagnosis.
Susan has worked with a diverse population for whom she has created tailored programs for weight management, strength and conditioning and postural imbalances (due to surgical interventions, radiation and chemotherapy). She looks forward to educating clients on exercise and fitness so they can feel confident and improve their health outcomes.
- ACE – Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE – Certified Life Coach
- ACSM – Cancer Exercise Trainer
- RYS 200 – Certified Yoga Instructor
- Bachelor of Sciences, University of California, Irvine
- Exercise programs for people with a cancer diagnosis or other chronic illnesses
- Postural imbalances created after major surgeries and radiation therapy
- Balance Improvement and Core Strengthening