Summer brings over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry. Since moving to the United States from Japan, Summer’s love for health and fitness has grown to inspire and help her clients reach healthier lifestyles. Summer is a consummate professional being very detail oriented and customer centric. She brings a track record of achievement and promotion with Tri-City Wellness Center. She has a very warm and enthusiastic personality and would love to help members meet their fitness goals.
- Group Fitness – Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- Personal Trainer – Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- CPR/AED Certification – American Heart Association
- Group Exercise – National College of Fitness, Queensland, Australia
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – Burn calories and more fat in less time.
- TRX suspension training.
- Strength training for women – dispelling the myth that weight training makes you bulky.
- Mommy fitness – Expecting mothers and new mother training.
- Senior training.
Finds joy in pretty dresses, makeup & muscle cars!
“Summer is very personable, enthusiastic, funny, and I get the feeling she genuinely cares about me and my wellbeing. Whether you are trying to lose weight, gain strength, recover from an injury or all of the above, I guarantee you that Summer can have a positive impact on you and your goals.”
If you have any questions regarding our nationally certified personal training team, please contact travis.mcroberts@