Rossana developed her passion for health and wellness in her youth, excelling scholastically in tennis, softball, swimming, waterskiing and biking. Before she was a teenager, she not only developed a strong interest in nutrition and natural foods to help her excel in sports; she developed fun exercise and cooking classes at her school. The fundamentals she learned at an early age provided inspiration to further hone and develop her exercise science skills in college. Her passions have come full circle and developed into a career teaching others about balancing exercise, meditation, food and well-being for life enrichment.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association – Personal Trainer
- C.H.E.K. Exercise Coach
- C.H.E.K. Lifestyle Coach
- B.E.S.T. Program for Osteoporosis
- Wellness Coach
- Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara -Dietetics, B.S.
- University of San Francisco – Exercise & Sports Science, B.A.
- Postural Alignment through Corrective Exercises and Stretches
- Functional Training
- Core & Back Conditioning
- Wellness/Lifestyle Coach – Nutrition with emphasis in hormonal balance, Circadian Rhythm and Stress Management