Community Program & Outreach Manager/ Lucky 13 & Medical Integration
Paul is the Coordinator for the “Lucky 13”. A community outreach program sponsored by Tri-City Medical Center designed to help people who are overcoming difficult health challenges.
Paul had back surgery for a herniated disk in July 2012 and understands what it’s like to live in pain. He uses his understanding of anatomy and exercise along with personal experience to help better the lives of others.
- American College of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer
- University of Cal State San Marcos student studying Kinesiology with an emphasis in pre-physical therapy.
- Maintains active education as a member of the American College of Sports Medicine.
- Working with runners
- People with low back pain
- People suffering from depression