Michele has been sharing her passion for fitness with fun, challenging, yet safe program design, here at TCWC for 10 years. She has managed Fitness and Wellness centers while Personal Training and leading Group Fitness in Texas, Florida, Virginia and here in California., since 2008.
She strives to create innovative fitness programs for her clients, with full body workouts, with a high focus on TRX Suspension Training, core/balance emphasis, and creative ways of using medicine balls, and various equipment.
Her clients range from 16-95 years old, and from all walks of life. With this extensive background working with various populations, you can be rest assured, she will work around any orthopedic or health challenge to achieve optimal results for every individual client. For Michele, “Quitting Fitness is NO option”.
- ACE (American Council on Exercise) Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Trainer Certified
- TRX Group Suspension Certified
- AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America) Group Fitness Instructor Certified
- YogaFit Certified
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sport Science: Major in Health and Fitness Management; Texas State University, San Marcos, TX
- Creating fun, safe and effective fitness programs using Multi-Planes of movement to achieve overall body balance, strength and flexibility
- Proven ability to achieve client’s desired results
- Ability to customize and create exercise programs appropriate for any individual and use her knowledge of sound body mechanics to work around challenges to create best possible quality of life for her clients