Personal Trainer/Assistant Fitness Director
Makena is a joyful, passionate and motivated individual who has a natural ability and love for working/assisting others in improving their qualities of life. She has had extraordinary hands on experience with individuals from various walks of life through internships, volunteer opportunities, and jobs. Her greatest interests are in creating achievable health and wellness goals, applying corrective exercise techniques to reduce or prevent muscular imbalances, and overall making fitness enjoyable for everyone! In her free time, Makena loves going to the beach, spending time with family and friends, running, taking fitness classes, hiking and cooking.
- B.S. Applied Exercise Science, & Minor in Nutrition, APU
- Exercise Physiologist, ACSM
- Certified Personal Trainer, NASM
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, NASM
- RYT-200 Yoga Certified
- Yoga/Strength and Conditioning
- Corrective Exercise to improve or prevent postural and muscular imbalances
- Foundational strength/balance/flexibility exercises
- Self-Myofascial release (SMR) Techniques
Makena loves getting outside-hiking, camping & running! If you have a favorite outdoor adventure please share it with her!
If you have any questions regarding our nationally certified personal training team, please contact travis.mcroberts@