Kristi believes that we deserve to live our best lives at any stage- guiding clients through the process of creating a vision for their health and well-being, developing a healthy mindset and healthy habits, and encouraging them every step of the way until they accomplish their goals. Through empowerment and education, she assists clients on form, function and detailed assessments to design the best program to help clients make positive and lasting changes to their health.
She has been a fitness professional for more than 20 years training, managing, teaching, and directing programs. Her experience and education includes Pre/Post Natal, Pre/Post Menopause, special populations, amputees and posture assessment.
- B.S. Fitness Management, University of Oregon
- Group Fitness,Pre and Post Natal, TRX, KettleBells, ACSM, NASM, AFAA
- Egoscue Posture Assessment/Programming
- Pre/Post Menopause, Post-Polio and Scoliosis
- Corrective Exercise
- Amputee Speciality Function Exercises
If you have any questions regarding our nationally certified personal training team, please contact travis.mcroberts@