Janice has a Bachelors of Science from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in Food Science and Nutrition. She worked at UCSF Medical Center as a Diet Technician and at SmithKline Beecham Clinical Labs as a sales representative and sales force trainer. Janice has been comprehensively certified in Pilates since 2006 through Balanced Body University. She is also certified in the MELT Method, a self care technique that helps rehydrate and rebalance the connective tissue of the body. Janice has been a lifelong fitness enthusiast, participating in running, cycling, yoga and strength training. Her Pilates training has enabled her to enhance her performance in activities with less pain and injury.
Janice is amazed by the way Pilates changes each client’s body. She loves to watch her students gain a greater understanding of body awareness. She addresses each body individually and gives each client the tools that he/she can practically apply to his/her unique situations.
- Balanced Body University – Pilates Mat
- Balanced Body University – Comprehensive apparatus (reformer, trapeze, chair, barrel)
- Hand and Foot Instructor, MELT method
- CPR/AED American Heart Assoc
- Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- B.S. Food Science and Nutrition
- 200 hour RYT