Christian’s fitness background began in his late teens, after being obese throughout his childhood. After taking steps to improve his health and discovering his passion for weight lifting, he decided to pursue a degree in Kinesiology. During his time earning his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, he spent time interning in various fitness and physical therapy settings, where he was able to apply his knowledge and share his journey into fitness.
He has experience training clients of all ages, from healthy individuals looking for a competitive edge and those with physical disabilities looking to start exercising. He is most excited about helping and educating clients to exercise correctly and efficiently to meet their goals.
- NASM CPT- Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM CES- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM PES- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- MS Kinesiology, Sports Performance Concentration. Point Loma Nazarene University
- BS Applied Exercise Science. Azusa Pacific University
- Corrective Exercise
- Strength Training
- Fitness Education
He enjoys running marathons and Ragnar relays. Ask him when his next race is!
If you have any questions regarding our nationally certified personal training team, please contact travis.mcroberts@