Personal Trainer/ Medical Integration Instructor
Amanda is currently a student at Cal State University San Marcos studying to earn her Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology with an emphasis in movement science. Her interest in health and wellness comes from her own involvement in sports growing up, and her appreciation for physical activity as it can be used as a tool to improve quality of life. She is passionate about preventative care, rehabilitation, and promoting a healthy lifestyle though health and wellness.
With a growing background in physical fitness and healthcare she has worked with various populations of individuals in the fitness industry from adaptive wellness programs for spinal cord injuries and diseases, to wellness programs for child advocacy, and health. Currently, she is working with the Lucky 13 program for individuals who are overcoming health challenges, and our Medical Integration program designed for, but not limited to: cardiac events, diabetes, cancer, orthopedic recovery, and Parkinson’s Disease.
Her goal as a personal trainer is to help you improve your exercise execution and skill to reduce risk for injury and allow you to get the most out of each activity. She believes it is important to develop a safe and effective fitness program, personalized for each client and their specific goals, so that she can help them to get a little closer to achieving their goals every day.
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified BLS Provider- American Heart Association (AHA)
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts with an Area of Emphasis in Allied Health, Nutrition, and Kinesiology – Miracosta College
- Exercise Prescription for Special Populations
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Functional Training (Balance and Mobility)
- Water Therapy (Hydroworxs)
If you have any questions regarding our nationally certified personal training team, please contact travis.mcroberts@