**This member benefit is discontinued effective 12.31.19**
Lap Pool Lane 3 reservation requests for the desired date open at 9:00 am 2 days prior and close 24 hours prior to the desired time.
The online system is available from 9:00 a.m. – 11:55 p.m. daily.
- Download free MindBody App on Google Play or Apple App Store
- Log in with your email address that we have on file- select “forgot password” if you have not logged in before
- Locate our Center & press the heart icon to “favorite” us for quick access
- Select “Appointments” at top right of screen
- Select Lap Pool Reservation
- Select 30 or 60 minute increment (60 min max total per day; times available on the hour and on the half hour)
- Select Lane 3
- Select Day & Time
- Select “Next” or “Request Appointment at the bottom of the screen. This process requests the slot- it does not book it.
- You will receive 2 emails: one acknowledging your request, and a second confirming or declining your request. You will receive a response by closing time the night before your desired time.
You may also visit/bookmark MindBody Online to request reservations instead.
Lap Pool Lane 3 Reservation Policy & FAQs
Effective 7.15.19, members may reserve lap lane #3 for their individual use in 30-minute increments, up to 60-minutes daily, in back-to-back or separate increments. Reservation requests are made 2 days before the desired date only. This is a free service for members only. Lap lane reservations must be requested through MindBody online or the free app.
If you have not logged in before, select “need/forgot password” to get started with your email we have on file. Please make sure that you have marked MindBody emails as “safe” so they don’t end up in a spam folder, and that your email on file with us is current. Members will each need their own email to request a lane reservation: please avoid sharing an email account.
In person or phone reservations are not permitted. (Please see above or ask staff for assistance/ instruction sheet on the process)
FAQs & Policies
- Why are we offering lap lane reservations? The lap lane 3 reservation system is being implemented to accommodate all members, including those under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Is lap lane 3 open if no one has a reservation? Yes, but if a second person wanted to drop-in and use the lane, the person already in the lane would not be required to share.
- How will members and staff know what times lap lane 3 is being reserved, and what times it’s open for drop-ins? The lap lane 3 schedule can be viewed via the NEW tab in MindBody online called “Lap Lane 3 Reservation.” It is also viewable in the free MindBody App under Schedule > Appointments tab (on the right hand side of the screen). The closing staff will post the next day’s schedule with members’ first and last initials on a sandwich board in front of lane 3.
- When can members request a lane reservation, and how do they know if their request was approved?* Members may request a lane reservation via the free MindBody App or MindBody Online starting at 9:00 a.m. two days prior to their desired date, until 24 hours prior to the desired time. The online system is available from 9:00 a.m. – 11:55 p.m. daily. The Service Desk staff will review reservation requests and either approve or deny them. MindBody will send 2 emails: the first acknowledges the details of the member’s request. The second email will note approval or denial of the lane reservation request. Members will receive the second email no later than the Center’s closing time the night before their desired date.*Please note: If members do not see the time slot they are looking for it means that time has already been reserved.
For example: Member John wants to reserve an individual swim time in lap lane 3 on Monday, July 22 from 3:00-4:00 p.m. He can submit an online lane reservation request on Saturday, July 20 (2 days prior) from 9:00 a.m. -11:55 p.m. (the daily booking window) or on Sunday, July 21 from 9:00 a.m. – 2:59 p.m. (closes 24 hours prior to desired time).
The Service Desk staff would confirm or deny his lane reservation request no later than Sunday, July 21 at the Center’s closing time via a MindBody confirmation email. If 2 members request the same reservation time, the member who submitted their request first will be approved.
- Lane reservation requests are not an automatic approval – please wait for the second email confirming reservation request approval prior to your arrival. Reservation request approval/denial emails will be sent no later than the time the Center opens on the day of the desired reservation.
- Same day or 1 day advance lane reservation requests are not available; however, you are welcome to view the online schedule and drop-in during open times for lap lane #3. To avoid confusion, we ask that you not share lane 3.
- The lap lanes are now numbered (1-4) on the tile floor at the end of the pool. Lap lane 1 is the shallowest lane closest to the locker rooms (3.6 feet deep), and lane 4 is the deepest end of the pool. Lane 3 is the only lane that can be reserved. All other lanes are accessible on a first come, first serve basis. Lane sharing is required in lanes 1, 2 and 4 if someone is waiting for a lane. Sometimes, Center staff may utilize a lane for a private client; during these times we ask that members use a different lane to swim in.
- Cancelling a Reservation**- Reservations may be cancelled in the MindBody app at the bottom of the screen under “Schedule,” then click ”Cancel Booking.”
- Late Arrivals/No-Shows**- Members who are more than 10 minutes late will be considered a no-show and will forfeit their reserved lane. Drop-in’s who are using a no-show lane will not be required to exit or share it if they are using lane 3 during the reserved time. Members arriving late for their reservation may only use lane 3 until their reserved time ends, unless there is no other reservation immediately after. Additional swim time for any member (limited to 1 session per day, no more than 60 concurrent minutes) is permitted based on the posted lane reservation schedule. If you know you are not able to keep your reservation, please cancel it in MindBody as soon as possible so others may use it.
**Repeated cancellations, late arrivals and no-shows are disruptive to the member experience and are subject to temporary or permanent loss of lane reservation options, as determined by Center management.
We will do our absolute best to ensure that you are able to swim in lap lane 3 at the time you requested; however, variables like pool closures/cleaning, staff training, etc. may occur, so reservations may not always be guaranteed. Our ongoing goal is to provide a world-class member experience, so please contact us with any questions at 760.931.3171 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being a valued member!
Additional App Resources
Additional Desktop Resources
Getting Started With the MINDBODY Desktop
Requesting Infant Care Reservations on MINDBODY Desktop
Booking Gentle Yoga M/W/F 12pm and Other Select Classes on MINDBODY Desktop
Requesting Lap Pool Lane 3 on the MINDBODY Desktop