This program offers evidence-based medical exercise developed for those with neurological conditions presented in the form of small group personal training. We combine exercise with brain puzzles to optimize brain function and build strength simultaneously. Our Mi Neuro program focuses on improving posture, increasing balance, and supporting the brain to make new neural connections. The purpose of the program is to equip a person with Parkinson’s to live a more physically independent life and increase their overall quality of life. We are currently evaluating the addition of Stroke and Alzheimer’s programming.
Additional program benefits include:
- Initial and ongoing fitness assessments to track progress
- Monthly nutrition lectures and/or guest speaker
- Forced Cadence on Recumbent Bicycles
- Mobility/Stability classes weekly
- Dance for Parkinson’s classes weekly
- Mi Neuro Shadowboxing classes weekly
- Tai Chi, Chair Yoga, Indoor Cushioned Track, and Warm Water Pools are all beneficial to Parkinson’s and included in the program
- A supportive and motivating community
- Full membership to Tri-City Wellness & Fitness Center for you and your care partner
To learn more about this program or to sign up call or email us today!
760.931.3127 | email@example.com
See our Program Schedule Here