This rehabilitation program is designed for adults who have experienced a cardiac event or a history of heart-related issues. We’ll help you get your heart feeling good as new. Led by certified professionals, your personalized program will focus on movements to improve cardiac function, muscle strength, and flexibility. Proper nutrition is a major component of any healthy lifestyle, particularly when it comes to heart health and so we have integrated nutrition education into this program.
Additional program benefits include:
- Blood Pressure Monitored before, during and after exercise
- Initial and ongoing fitness assessments to track progress
- Improved physical independence to perform daily activities
- Improved life expectancy and prevention of further health complications
- Improved overall quality of life
- Monthly lectures with Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and/or guest speaker
- A supportive and motivating group environment
- Two Support Groups held at our Center each month
- Full membership to Tri-City Wellness & Fitness Center
* See group fitness schedule for program hours
To learn more about this program or to sign up call us at 760.931.3127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.