This rehabilitation program is designed for adults who have experienced a cardiac event or have a history of heart-related issues. This program’s aim is to help you avoid a future of poor heart health. Led by certified professionals, your personalized program will focus on movements to improve cardiac functions, muscle strength, and flexibility. Proper nutrition is a major component of any healthy lifestyle, particularly when it comes to heart health. We highly recommend taking advantage of the nutrition education included in this program to educate yourself on heart healthy diet changes for your future wellness.
Additional program benefits include:
- Initial and ongoing fitness assessments to track progress
- Monthly nutrition lectures and/ or guest speaker
- Mobility/Stability classes offered weekly
- Blood pressure monitoring before, during and after exercise
- Two support groups held at our Center each month
- Can improve life expectancy and may prevent further health complications
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
- A supportive and motivating group environment
- Improved physical independence to perform daily activities
- Improved overall quality of life
- Full membership to Tri-City Wellness & Fitness Center
To learn more about this program or to sign up call or email us today!
760.931.3127 | firstname.lastname@example.org
See our Program Schedule Here