The Medical Integration Baby & Me program uses a safe, comprehensive program designed by Alona Stein, Doctor of Physical Therapy and mother of two. We support all moms with general fitness goals in addition to those with conditions such as Diastasis, Stress Incontinence, pelvic pain, and Organ Prolapse. Attendees will find expert guidance on women’s health, pelvic floor exercises and inner strength. Classes are led by nationally certified trainers and occur on Mondays and Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. and Thursdays at 9:45 a.m. in the Conference Room. New dads welcome!
- Twice weekly stroller-based fitness program led by moms: a physical therapist and Nationally Certified Personal Trainers. Bring your child in a jogging stroller and we will head to our local park.
- Weekly Mi Baby & Me Pilates Mat Class
- Full Tri-City Wellness & Fitness Center membership, including:
- 130+ Studio-style Classes Weekly including Barre, Cycling, Pilates & Yoga
- Lap and Warm Water Pools
- Les Mills™ Programming to Keep Your Workouts Fresh
- Resort-style Day Spa including Massage, Skincare & Waxing
- Locker Rooms with Complimentary Towel Service & Amenities
- Highly-rated Childcare & Youth Programs
Why Choose Mi Baby & Me?
- Moms will find expert guidance on Women’s Health, Pelvic Floor Exercises and Inner Strength.
- We can support all moms with general fitness, and other conditions including Diastasis, Stress Incontinence, Pelvic pain, and Organ Prolapse
- Join our safe, comprehensive program designed by Alona Stein, Doctor of Physical Therapy and mom of two
- New dads welcome!
Before your First Day:
1. Print & complete Cozean Questionnaire
2. Email your healthcare provider or ask us to fax them a Physician’s Clearance Form
3. Complete online Health History Questionnaire
4. Call us today to book your initial physical assessment and get started
5. Make childcare reservations as needed: Kidz in Motion requires reservations for ALL children (ages 6 months-12 years) during school breaks by phoning 760.931.3133. Reservations are always required for ages 6-18 months and may also be requested through the free MindBody app. Click for app instructions
To learn more about this program or sign up, contact us today!
760.931.3127 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our Medical Integration Team click here
For more information about Medical Integration click here