New Medical Nutrition Onsite Therapy
It is our pleasure to welcome Alison Meagher, Tri-City Medical Center Registered Dietitian, to the Center as she begins assisting people interested in enhancing their nutritional health. Onsite patient sessions began Friday, August 9. Check out Alison’s bio to learn more about her.
How to get started with Alison:
- Ask your doctor for a referral to Tri-City Medical Center’s Dietitians or take a referral form with you when you see your doctor (copies available at Service Desk and downloadable Tri-City Wellness & Fitness Center Dietitian Physician Referral Form to print or attach in an email)
- Your doctor’s office will fax TCMC the referral and insurance information with authorization
- TCMC will then verify your insurance coverage
- If your insurance covers the service, TCMC will call you to schedule your appointment
- If your insurance does not cover the service, TCMC will call and notify you, and review your options
Intake Form MNT
Most insurance is accepted and self pay options available.
Questions? 760.940.7268 / firstname.lastname@example.org