Dec. 2 Happy Hanukkah
Dec. 9 Rudolph and his Red Nose Reindeer Patrol
Dec. 16 Merry Christmas
Dec. 23 Holiday Fun
Dec. 30 Happy New Year
NEW! Infant Reservations Required
Starting Monday December 3, 2018 reservations will be required for children ages 6 months to 18 months to ensure proper staffing and the best care for our littlest members. For your convenience, you may request infant reservations in the MindBody App. The free app can be found in the Google Play and Apple App Store on your phones. You may request your reservation a week in advance and up to 3 days prior. If less than 3 days prior, please call the Kidz in Motion desk at 760 931-3133. You may also make your reservation in person at the KIM desk. You may request 30 minute, 60 minute or 90 minute times up to 12:30 PM and 7:30 PM.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
How to make a reservation after downloading the MindBody app:
1. Log in with your email address we have on file- select “forgot password” if you have not logged in before
2. Locate our Center and press the heart to “favorite” us for quick access
3. Select “Appointments” at top of screen
4. Select Infant Care, then 30, 60, or 90 minutes
5. Select date and time, type in any notes or special instructions and hit “request Appointment”
This process requests the slot- it does not book it. Please disregard the $6 charge- it is due at time of appointment or waived if you are on a monthly childcare membership.
6. You will receive an email confirming your appointment or declining your request with information from our team.
Reservations Required from December 23rd – January 1st
Reservations are required from Dec 23 to January 1 for all children due to school closures for holiday break. You may make reservations one week in advance at the KIM check in desk or by calling direct 760 931-3133.
Yoga for Kids
Children from 5 through 12 years old are invited to join in the fun and benefits of Yoga class on Wednesdays from 4 to 5 PM. Yoga can offer children better focus, improved flexibility, more energy, less stress and increased self esteem. And…it’s fun.
Friends can participate for a $6 fee. (Friends parent must be on site). Please bring your own yoga mat.
Visit with Santa
Santa will make a visit all the way from the North Pole on Wednesday December 19. He will meet children in the lobby from 9 AM until 11 AM. One of his elves will join him for the fun.
Parents…don’t forget your cameras to capture the magical moments.
Marines Toys for Tots
The mission of the Marine Toys for Tots Program is to collect new unwrapped toys (by Friday, 12/14) and distribute those toys to less fortunate children during the Holidays. Presently, the Program distributes an average of 18 million toys to 7 million less fortunate children annually. New unwrapped toys may be left in the Toys for Tots box that is located in the lobby in front of Kidz in Motion through Friday Dec. 14.
Spirit of Sharing
Select an ornament from our wishing tree and support military families in need. Together we can make the wishes of military Families come true for Christmas. Just remove the ornament you want to provide and return the unwrapped gift with the ornament to Kidz in Motion by Monday 12/17 at 12pm. Our elves will wrap the gift and present it to the children and parents.
- TOYS!!!! Shop for each military child and help ‘Santa’ get them gifts to open on Christmas morning. Select an ornament for each child.
- Don’t Forget Mom & Dad! We suggest a dinner out for the family, a movie night, gift cards for Target, Walmart, Gasoline or anything that you would like.