Looking to stretch, relax and unwind? Look no further.
Our Mind Body program is unlike no other. With designated private stretching areas, a dedicated yoga studio, Pilates, Qigong, Tai Chi, and Meditation classes, plus a Pilates Training Studio with five Pilates reformer units for individual or group Pilates training, there is something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for new programs to try, one-on-one support or for a class to breakup your workout routine we have it.
Mind Body Studio Etiquette
- Bring your own yoga/Pilates mat to class.
- Some Mind/Body classes require a class pass. Please get your pass from the Service Desk when you arrive to the Center. Place your class pass on the front corner of your mat & your instructor will pick it up. If the class is full and you do not have a pass, you will not be permitted into the class. Select classes have partial online reservations-please still check in at Service Desk for a pass.
- Please allow the participants from the previous class to exit the studio before you enter.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely. Most classes in the Mind/Body Studio do not require shoes. Please leave your shoes outside the studio before you enter. Lockers are also provided to secure your personal belongings. If you must bring your cell phone into the studio, please silence your ringer/alerts.
- Give yourself plenty of time. It is best to arrive to class early and stay for the entire class. If you must arrive late or leave early, please do so quietly. After arrival to class, sit or lie down. Most participants use this time for meditation. Please respect others use of this quiet time.
- Place your mat where you can see and hear the teacher. Give yourself plenty of room, while respecting the space of others. Please do not step on or walk across other student’s mats.
- Let go of any feelings of competition. Don’t compare yourself to others in the class. Keeping your focus within will allow for a more positive experience.
- Set reasonable personal goals. Listen to your body & progress at your own rate.
- Please let the instructor know if you are new to class or if you have any health conditions or limitations that might affect your ability.
- Please feel free to speak with your instructor before or after class about any concerns, questions, or suggestions.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your class to help the body stay hydrated.