Benefits of Personal Training at Tri-City Wellness & Fitness Center
Whether your goal is to lose weight, build muscle tone or improve your overall fitness level, our certified personal trainers can help you achieve your goals. All of our personal trainers are nationally certified with four-year degrees to help members achieve their health and wellness objectives. They have the expertise to create cutting-edge programs specific to each individual’s needs. Also, personal training is an effective way to take your exercise routine to the next level while providing motivation, encouragement and accountability you may need to get there!
With help from our personal training staff, you can:
- Improve your overall fitness: strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, stress management and cardiovascular health
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, weight management, body toning, and shaping
- Learn to stick to it: extra motivation, encouragement and help overcoming fitness obstacles
- Focus on your unique health concerns: arthritis, diabetes, low back pain, rehabilitation, pre/postnatal training
- Find the right way to work out: correct use of equipment, and the best techniques for cardiovascular, and free-weight training
- Stop wasting time: maximum results in minimal time with a personal training program designed to use your strengths
- Learn new skills: improve strength, flexibility and overall conditioning for tennis, skiing, golfing and more
- Benefit from the buddy system: get individualized attention and support as you meet regularly with your trainer
- Take charge of your program – find the program that’s right for you
After your initial assessment, all personal training appointments are arranged between you and your trainer to best fit your schedule. Contact us today to set up your first appointment at 760.931.3171.
We Also Offer:
Tri-City Wellness & Fitness Center is excited to now offer one-on-one Balance Training. These 45 minute, private training sessions are taught by an experienced balance trainer. Each session provides guidance, in a safe and supervised setting, for developing balance skills, and improving flexibility and strength in areas that will help improve balance and reduce the risk of falls and/or injury. Sessions are lead by Yvonne Gagliardo, M.A., ACE Personal Trainer & Group Instructor specializes in adults 40+. She has been certified as a Fallproof™ Balance and Mobility Instructor, with over 19 years experience in the field as a health educator.
Please consult with Yvonne for more information, and to see if Balance Training is right for you. Yvonne.Gagliardo@activewellness.com
Golf Fitness Training
The golf fitness training program includes a movement assessment specific to the golf swing, and customized exercise plan functional to the swing to help you overcome movement restrictions, and to create a more optimal swing. Work one-on-one with Jeremy Kneebusch our Titleist Performance Institute Certified fitness professional and avid golfer. He is immensely interested in combining his fitness knowledge with the golf swing to help you get on the right track from a physical standpoint.
For more information, contact Jeremy.Kneebusch@activewellness.com