Benefits of Personal Training at Tri-City Wellness Center
Whether your goal is to lose weight, build muscle tone or improve your overall fitness level, our certified personal trainers can definitely help you achieve your goals. All our personal trainers are nationally certified with four-year degrees. They have the expertise to create cutting-edge programs specific to each individual’s needs. Also, personal training is an effective way to take your exercise routine to the next level while providing motivation, encouragement and accountability you may require to get there!
With help from our personal training staff, you can:
- Improve your overall fitness: strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, stress management and cardiovascular health
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, weight management, body toning, and shaping
- Learn to stick to it: extra motivation, encouragement and help overcoming fitness obstacles
- Focus on your unique health concerns: arthritis, diabetes, low back pain, rehabilitation, pre/postnatal training
- Find the right way to work out: correct use of equipment, and the best techniques for cardiovascular, and free-weight training
- Stop wasting time: maximum results in minimal time with a personal training program designed to use your strengths
- Learn new skills: improve strength, flexibility and overall conditioning for tennis, skiing, golfing and more
- Benefit from the buddy system: get individualized attention and support as you meet regularly with your trainer
- Take charge of your program – find the program that’s right for you
After your initial assessment, all personal training appointments are arranged between you and your trainer to best fit your schedule. Contact us today to set up your first appointment at 760-931-3171.